Xbox Game Pass subscribers can take flight with the Xbox Series X version of Microsoft Flight Simulator on July 27, relive the air battles of Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, or travel back in time with Xbox classic Blinx: The Time Sweeper the day before. All three games will arrive on Game Pass at the end of July.
Microsoft says that Blinx‘sand Crimson skyGame Pass releases are aimed at celebrating 20 years of Xbox. Microsoft’s original console turns 20 in November, but fans will be able to revisit the time-sweeping 4D action platform of the cat and historical alternate combat of those classic Xbox games all summer long.
In addition to the cloud version of Battlefield 5 and Screams Tales (available for cloud, console, and Windows PC), which hit Game Pass on Tuesday, subscribers can expect the following games to arrive on the service:
- Atomicrops (Cloud, console and PC) – July 22
- Raji: an ancient epic (Cloud, console and PC) – July 22
- Last stop (Cloud, console and PC) – July 22
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper (Cloud and console) – July 26
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Cloud and console) – July 26
- Microsoft Flight simulator (Xbox Series X | S) – July 27
- Deadly Flame of the League (Cloud, console and PC) – July 29
- Omno (Cloud, console and PC) – July 29
- Project winger (PC) – July 29
- Ascension (Cloud, console and PC) – July 29
These titles join recent additions to Game Pass, which include Dragon Quest Builders 2, EA Sports UFC 4, The way, and Agriculture simulator 19.
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service from Microsoft. Xbox Game Pass costs $ 1 per month for the first three months; after that, it costs $ 9.99 per month on PC or consoles, with the Ultimate level, which includes both, available for $ 14.99 per month.