LOT Polish Airlines announces its return to Florida for the Nordic winter. From December 10, 2021, it will resume operations between Warsaw (WAW) – Miami (MIA) with three weekly flights operated by Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- Warsaw – Miami LO29 WAW 12:05 p.m. – MIA 5:45 p.m. three weekly flights on Monday, Wednesday and Friday operated by Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- Miami – Warsaw LO30 MIA 19:55 – WAW 11: 50 + 1 three weekly flights on Monday, Wednesday and Friday Dreamliner.
More increases for winter
The Polish airline plans to increase its frequencies to other US destinations for the winter season according to the following schedule:
- Daily flights Warsaw (WAW) – New York (JFK).
- Warsaw (WAW) – Chicago O ‘Hare (ORD) six flights per week
- Warsaw (WAW) – Newark (EWR) three flights per week
- Krakow (KRK) – Chicago O ‘Hare (ORD) one flight per week
All flights are operated by Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
There are no dates yet for the resumption of operations in Los Angeles (LAX). Destinations announced for 2020 that could not start due to pandemic restrictions, Washington (IAD) and San Francisco (SFO) are also not available in the airline’s reservation systems.
Long-haul operations from Budapest (BUD) to New York (JFK) and Chicago O’Hare (ORD) remain suspended.
In previous years, the United States placed Poland in the visa waiver program, this measure has benefited LOT Polish since this announcement, which has gradually increased its flights and aircraft fleet to meet the demand. demand between the two nations, this growth has been stopped due to the current epidemiological situation.